Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, February 11, 2013

Inchie Happiness

This post has been edited. At first the topic was "Inchie Broom".
Inchie: Smile
I think some of you know this inchie already. I hadn't the time to make a new one today. But for monday I could do happiness because my broom is already done.


Show your Happiness inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art! 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I am late today. There are so many things that can go wrong when you try to blog.
    I added your names to the participants list. Hope I didn't forget somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this week was 'happiness'. I like your broom inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I did happiness! I will get back on track next week with broom. Or maybe this week - if "stuff" doesn't get in the way. Great broom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! You are right it's the 11th. I will change the post tomorrow evening. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here we are, extremely late, with our happiness inchie. Hope it makes you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete