Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, October 8, 2012

Inchie Eternity

20121008_200721_edit0


Show your Eternity inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

10 comments:

  1. Stars! The night sky is eternal. I like it.

    My eternal inchie is here:
    http://morningaj.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/every-inchie-monday-eternity.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Trillian! I love your eternal stars! You can find my inchie here . Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eternity in the Universe! Of course. well done Trillian! Mine is at rtquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I DID make a link. So, with your kind indulgence, here it is. Sorry for experimenting on you Trillian!
    This is a link to my blog :http://rtquilter.blogspot.ca/2012/10/eternity-inchies.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this love the night sky & it is very eternal. BTW my daughter didnt sign out of her account so AGAIN I posted under her name & then deleted it LOL Sorry about that

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very nice take on the word Eternity. Not an easy prompt to work with. :}
    BTW RTQuilter seems to be having the problem I was with the link a couple of weeks ago. I THINK I've got it straight now.
    To see my Eternity INCHIE please click LINK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P. S. You will have to scroll down past the latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely interpretation, Trillian - seems we were on a similar track. It was not an easy theme this week.

    My eternal inchie is here

    ReplyDelete