Open to everyone:
A weekly challenge that will leave you with 52 square inches of pure creativity!
This is a great exercise for those that don't have a minute to spare.
Imagine the end of the year....what will you create with your inchies???
How will you interpret the Inchie Word of the Week?
Create one square inch of art with anything, post it on your blog or Flickr
then leave a comment here with a link to your INCHIE.
An inch a week is all we ask...
but it's ok to miss a few
Every Inchie Monday began January 2, 2012 and we will continue it in 2022, a year with colours"
Would you like to join us?

Make your inchies out of anything!




Monday, April 30, 2012

Inchie Twig

Inchie: Twig

Show your Twig Inchies!
Leave a comment with a link to your inchie art!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute. Like the yarn leaves, too.

    Mine is on my blog at
    http://ateliermaddy.blogspot.com/

    Have a great week everyone.
    « ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ »

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely Inchie -- just beautiful. You can see mine at flamblogger dot blogspot dot com. I'm not going to try to link today as blogger is not behaving itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trillian, I love your twig inchie. The colors are beautiful and it is lovely and delicate.

    My inchie is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still working on one because we've been away. But I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning everyone! Happy Monday...:-) I posted my twig inchie on my blog, you can find it here Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone,

    My Twig Inchies are at rtquilter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got round to one. It's not too wonderful though.
    It's here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My TWIG inchie is here -
    http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.fr/2012/05/white-wednesday-tag-and-inchie.html xx

    ReplyDelete